Check PF Balance Vashi. EPF Balance Enquiry at Vashi Office if your PF Account Number Starts with TH/VSH/:
EPF Balance Vashi: Employees registered at Vashi EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Vashi, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number. Employee’s Contribution towards Provident Fund is either 12% or 10% rate applicable as per rules. PF Contribution 10% Rate is Applicable for…
- Any establishment in which less than 20 employees are employed.
- Any sick industrial company and which has been declared as such by the Board for Industrial and Financial
- Any establishment which has at the end of any financial year, accumulated losses equal to or exceeding
- its entire net worth and
- Any establishment in industries of (a) Jute, (b) Beedi, (c) Brick, ( d) Coir and (e) Guar gum Factories.
PF Balance Vashi
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. TH/VSH/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Vashi EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Maharashtra and relevant EPF Office Vashi.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.
Note: The Employee Data of PF Balance at Vashi EPF Office are available up to the year 2015-2016. Employees who have joined EPF Scheme after 2016, should visit UAN Member Portal to Check PF Balance.