Check PF Balance Tinsukia. PF Balance Enquiry at Tinsukia Office if your PF Account Number Starts with NE/TSK/:
PF Balance Tinsukia Office: Employees registered at Tinsukia EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Tinsukia, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number.
Employees should check their PF Account Balance time to time. Because sometimes Employer deposits PF Contribution, but it is not credited due to technical problem. So the Employees must check PF Balance and confirm that correct amount of Contribution is credited to their Provident Fund Account.
PF Balance Tinsukia
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. NE/TSK/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Tinsukia EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Arunachal Pradesh/Assam/Manipur/Meghalaya/Mizoram/Nagaland/Sikkim/Tripura and relevant EPF Office Tinsukia.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name (Employee Name) and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.