Check PF Balance Shillong. PF Balance Enquiry at Shillong Office if your PF Account Number Starts with NE/SHG/:
PF Balance Shillong: Employees registered at Shillong EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Shillong, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number.
Every Employee should have a Provident Fund Account. Because they can meet their future requirement by taking Advance from their PF Account Balance. In earlier years, PF Withdrawal was very lengthy and time consuming process. But with help of latest technology, PF Withdrawal has become very fast.
PF Balance Shillong
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. NE/SHG/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Shillong EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Arunachal Pradesh/Assam/Manipur/Meghalaya/Mizoram/Nagaland/Sikkim/Tripura and relevant EPF Office Shillong.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name (Employee Name) and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.
Note: The Employee Data of PF Balance Shillong EPF Office are available up to the year 2015-2016. Employees who have joined EPF Scheme after 2016, should visit UAN Member Portal to Check PF Balance.