Check PF Balance Kota. EPF Balance Enquiry at Kota Office if your PF Account Number Starts with RJ/KOT/:
PF Balance Kota: Employees registered at Kota EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Kota, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number. Employees can submit PF Claim Form Online on UAN Member Portal. But Employees must fulfill following conditions_
- The member should have activated his/her Universal Account Number and the mobile number used for activating UAN should be in the working condition.
- Member’s AADHAAR details should be seeded in EPFO database and he should avail OTP based facility for verifying eKYC from UIDAI while submitting the claim.
- Member’s Bank Account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) should be seeded in EPFO database for PF Final Settlement Claims in case his/her service is less than 5 years.
PF Balance Kota
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. RJ/KOT/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Kota EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Rajasthan and relevant EPF Office Kota.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.
Note: The Employee Data of PF Balance at Kota EPF Office are available up to the year 2015-2016. Employees who have joined EPF Scheme after 2016, should visit UAN Member Portal to Check PF Balance.