Check PF Balance Kolkata EPF Office. EPF Balance Enquiry at Kolkata Office if your PF Account Number Starts with WB/CAL/:
PF Balance Kolkata: Employees registered at Kolkata EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Kolkata, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number. Employees are advised to check their PF Balance at least two times in a month. As we know, PF Account Balance increases every month when Employer and Employee’s Contribution are credited. EPFO has made it compulsory for Employers to deposit PF Contribution by Internet Banking.
PF Balance Kolkata EPF Office
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. WB/CAL/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Kolkata EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Andaman and Nicobar Islands or West Bengal and relevant EPF Office Kolkata.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name (Employee Name) and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.
Note: The Employee Data of PF Balance Kolkata EPF Office are available up to the year 2015-2016. Employees who have joined EPF Scheme after 2016, should visit UAN Member Portal to Check PF Balance.