Check PF Balance Agartala. PF Balance enquiry at Agartala Office if your PF Account Number Starts with NE/AGT/:
Employees registered at Agartala EPF Office, can check PF Balance Online. In order to check PF Balance of Agartala, you must provide your PF Account Number, Employee Name and Registered Mobile Number.
Employees understand the value of savings and therefore they contribute towards Provident Fund. EPFO is a government authorized organization for management of Employees’ PF Account. EPFO Organization provides unique PF Account Number and Login to every registered employees under Provident Fund Scheme.
PF Balance Agartala
Your PF Account Number is a 22 Digit Code (e.g. NE/AGT/0335614/000/2152856). First 02 letters indicates Region Code. Second 03 letters show EPF Office Name. Next 07 digits are Establishment Code. Then 03 digits are Extension Code and last 07 digits are Employee’s PF Number. You need to provide Employee Name as given in your EPF Salary Slip. And your Mobile Number must be registered with EPFO.
Steps to Check PF Account Balance (Agartala EPF Office)
- Visit EPF Official Website (Link given below).
- Click on the link शेष जानने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे.
- Select your State Arunachal Pradesh/Assam/Manipur/Meghalaya/Mizoram/Nagaland/Sikkim/Tripura and relevant EPF Office Agartala.
- Enter your PF Account Number, Your Name (Employee Name) and your Mobile Number.
- Submit the details to see your PF Balance on screen.